So Leo left for Lapland today, humming the Darth Vader theme as he walked out the door.
And I was left with silence again.
But this time, instead of trying to make the silence go away so that I could not think, I embraced it and let the thoughts flow. And I must say, this has been rather fun! Even if I´ve been pondering about some not so positive things and came up numerous not so cheerful scenarios about the future at some point, the main thing was that I did think and I did let myself submerge in my own head and actually liked what I found there! Hurrah!
I can honestly say that all the things I was writing about yesterday, about opening up to embrace the little things in life again, works on ones thoughts too. I´m pretty sure that I will not have the nightmares tonight, that I will be able to sleep soundly and wake up tomorrow without feeling exhausted. And this realization brings me great joy.
See? A little thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment